Wednesday, 05 September 2012 09:47
Validate Email Address
Have not received your Validation Email yet?
Gmail Users (Check Inbox AND Spam Folders)
Here's how to add us to your Gmail whitelist:
- Follow the Settings link in Gmail.
- Go to Filters.
- Click Create a new filter.
- Type the desired email address under From:.
- Type just the domain name or the domain name preceded by '@'.
To whitelist "droidmsg.com", for instance, type "@droidmsg.com" (not including the quotation marks).
- Click Next Step.
- You can click Test Search before, of course, to make sure you did not mistype.
- Make sure Never send it to Spam is checked.
MSN Hotmail Users (Check Inbox AND Bulk Folders)
To receive our emails with Hotmail, please follow these steps if you're having trouble:
- Click the "Options" tab.
- Under "Mail Handling" select "Safe List".
- In the space provided, enter the address in the "From" line of this email.
- Click "Add".
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click "OK".
AOL Users (Check Inbox AND Spam Folders)
If you're using AOL, here's how to receive our emails:
- Go to "Mail Controls".
- Select the screen name we're sending your email to.
- Click "Customize Mail Controls For The Screenname".
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include this domain: droidmsg.com. For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains". Then...
- Click "Next" until the Save button shows up at the bottom.
- Click "Save".